Senior Field Sales Representative
If you are an experienced sales person with big ambitions, you will feel right at home with King Communications and Vodafone.
King Communications is a Vodafone sales partner operating an extensive network of stores and a field sales team in a number of counties in Ireland.* We are looking for experienced Sales Representatives* to sell the extensive portfolio of Vodafone’s fixed broadband and mobile products. Our field sales role will provide you with an opportunity to sell a portfolio of market leading products into the residential market.
Fantastic career opportunities are just a click away.
We encourage sales people to reach their full potential by supporting them in training, back office support and a friendly work environment. As a Vodafone Consumer Sales Representative, you’ll be passionate, enthusiastic and driven, with a genuine interest in people and technology. If you like working in a competitive environment, have the ability to maintain a positive outlook, and are a self-motivated and confident team player this is the opportunity for you. You will receive ongoing training and support to develop your skills and abilities, which could lead to further opportunities to grow your career within our business.
If you are looking for a company that values their team and retains talent long term, with huge potential earnings then this could be an opportunity for you!
Our opportunities are for individuals who already are, or want to become, high earning successful sales representatives.
Sales Representative – Your Role
- Selling Vodafone products and services directly to consumers as part of our residential field sales team
- Answering all customer questions and offering suitable solutions
- Recommending products and services that fit the needs of customers
- Closing sales and recording all sales information accurately in your company tablet
- Engaging in ongoing training to ensure that you fulfil your potential, hit your targets and earn commissions!
- Sales experience is essential
- Ability to integrate and work as part of a sales team
- Strong interpersonal skills, that will assist you in your day to day role, dealing with our potential customers
- Self motivated, with a drive to succeed
- Full clean drivers licence
- Competitive base salary (€32,000 DOE) + Uncapped commission!! Earn up to €65,000 per annum!
- Company Vehicle with fuel card (Full Irish license for more than 24 months is essential)
- Company Mobile Phone and Tablet
- Free VF Home Broadband and TV packages after 6 months employment
- Weekly lunch allowance
- 21 days paid holiday leave
- Generous staff referral scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme available for both you and your family.
- Multiple career progression opportunities across our business
- Ongoing training and development
- Monday to Friday Role – The Weekend is yours!