Name: Paul Corrigan
Job Title: Store Manager
- Making sure the shop is kept clean, tidy and welcoming to customers.
- Helping customers and ensuring they are all treated with a high level of customer service.
- Driving sales targets to empower staff towards their goals so they can perform to their highest ability, along with ensuring the store target is also achieved.
- Ordering stock so phones and accessories are never running low.
How Long You’ve Worked in The Company:
Why You Enjoy Working at King Communications:
King communications is an enjoyable place to work for multiple reasons.
- Working with the public and helping people leave happy and satisfied is always the most enjoyable part.
- Personal development is always a focus of upper management and staff are always made to feel valued within the company.
- Working in a commission-based job and having targets to achieve is always enjoyable as it can lead to healthy competition between staff in store, along with giving you a strong goal to reach for every month.
An Interesting Fact About You:
Even though I have dyslexia I have managed to get a bachelor’s degree with honors and work my way up to a role as a manager in my current job.